Youth baseball camps in collaboration
with Red Hawk Baseball
Montclair State University & Yogi Berra Museum Youth Camp is for baseball players of all abilities, ages 6-13. Instruction will focus primarily on hitting, defense, base-running, pitching, and game play. Campers will learn skills and drills to better their game while having fun working with MSU Baseball coaches and players. All participants will also have the opportunity to experience the Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center during a camp day, directly adjacent to the ball field — Museum admission is included with your camp registration!
There will be FOUR weeks of youth camps to take place on the field at Yogi Berra Stadium for 2024:
- July 8-12, 9am to 3pm
- July 15-19, 9am to 3pm
- August 19-24, 9am to 3pm
- August 26-August 30, 9am to 3pm
Cost is $395 per camper, with an optional $30 fee for lunch.
Instruction, Equipment, & Facility:
- Instructors: Campers will learn from Montclair State University Coaching Staff and players as well as other local baseball instructors.
- Groupings: Campers are initially grouped by age and moved around accordingly based on skill level. We can accommodate requests to be in the same group if notified.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own glove, cleats, bat, batting gloves, helmet, and wear baseball attire (baseball pants recommended.)
- Facility: Montclair State’s own Yogi Berra Stadium is the site for camp. Indoor facilities are available during inclement weather conditions.
- Lunch: Lunch is provided for an extra fee $30 for the week. Pizza will be served each day. Please bring a sack lunch to camp each day if you do not select the option for lunch.
- If you have a group of campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the Montclair State Baseball office at 973-655-3490 and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during checkout.